All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides original research on key issues in the field of identity management and social networking sites. The contributors to this volume draw on current research in the field and offer new theoretical frameworks and research methods, making the book useful for both students and scholars of social media.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Cunningham is assistant professor in the Masters Program in Communication and Leadership Studies at Gonzaga University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication27/05/2014
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note1 Graphs; 4 Tables, unspecified
- Weight508 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCarolyn Michelle Cunningham
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £23.54Trending at £24.06
- £18.29Trending at £22.21
- £21.69Trending at £22.68
- £23.71Trending at £26.31
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
- £20.52Trending at £22.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.