All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- Author(s)Alan Neaigus,Benny Jose,Don des Jarlais,Richard Curtis,Samuel R. Friedman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleAIDS Prevention and Mental Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight419 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction. 2. 'Learning from Lives'. 3. The Drug Scene and Risk Behaviors in Bushwick. 4. The Very First Hit; with K.A. Atwood. 5. Network Concepts and Serosurvey Methods. 6. The Research Participants and their Behaviors. 7. Personal Risk Networks and High-Risk Injecting Settings of Drug Injectors. 8. Syringe Sharing and the Social Characteristics of Drug-Injecting Dyads. 9. Sexual Networks, Condom Use, and the Prospects for HIV Spread to Non-Injection Drug Users. 10. Sociometric Networks among Bushwick Drug Injectors. 11. Networks and HIV and other Infections. 12. Prevention and Research. 13. Appendix: Methods for Assigning Linkages in Studies of Drug Injector Networks; with G. Ildefonso. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.