All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleFrontiers of Social Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight434 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byEddie Harmon-Jones,Michael Inzlicht
- Table Of ContentsA Brief Overview of Social Neuroscience: Biological Perspectives on Social Psychology, E. Harmon-Jones & M. Inzlicht. Perceiving Persons: Social Cognitive Neuroscience Approaches, C.D. Von Gunten, B.D. Bartholow, & H.I. Volpert. Persuasion Neuroscience: New Potential to Test Dual-process Theories, I.S. Vezich, E.B. Falk, & M.D. Lieberman. Mentalizing, J.M. Moran & J.P. Mitchell. Three Questions about the Neural Basis of Self, J.S. Beer. The Neuroscience of Ego Depletion or: How the Brain Can Help Us Understand Why Self-Control Seems Limited, M. Inzlicht, E. Berkman, & N. Elkins-Brown. Existential Neuroscience: A Review and Outlook for the Case of Death Awareness, M. Quirin & J. Klackl. Oxytocin Conditions Human Group Psychology, C.K.W. De Dreu. Sex, Love, Temptation: Human Mating Motives and their Underlying Endocrinology, J.K. Maner & T. Reynolds. The Biological Perspective on Intergroup Relations, E. Page-Gould & C. Danyluck. Neural Correlates of Social Pain, M. Moieni & N. Eisenberger. A Review of Social Neuroscience Research on Anger and Aggression, D.J. Angus, D.J.L.G. Schutter, D. Terburg, J. van Honk, & E. Harmon-Jones. Cultural Neuroscience: Bridging Cultural and Biological Sciences, J.Y. Chiao & K.D. Blizinsky.
- Author BiographyEddie Harmon-Jones is Professor of Psychology at The University of New South Wales. In 2012, he received the Career Trajectory Award from the Society of Experimental Social Psychology. He is an associate editor of the journals Psychological Science and Emotion. Michael Inzlicht is a Professor of Psychology at the University of Toronto. In 2015, he received the Daniel M. Wegner Theoretical Innovation Prize from the Society of Personality and Social Psychology for his work on the emotive foundations of self-control. He is an associate editor at the Journal of Experimental Psychology: General.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.