CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines what is living and dead in the social philosophy of Theodor W. Adorno.
- Author BiographyLambert Zuidervaart is Professor of Philosophy at the Institute for Christian Studies and an Associate Member of the Graduate Faculty in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Toronto. A specialist in hermeneutics, social theory, and German philosophy, he is the editor and author of several books, most recently Artistic Truth: Aesthetics, Discourse, and Imaginative Discourse, which was selected by Choice as an Outstanding Academic Title for 2005 and which also received the Symposium Book Award from the Canadian Society for Continental Philosophy in 2006.
- Author(s)Lambert Zuidervaart
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight320 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.