CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.56Trending at £18.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £19.54Trending at £21.20
- £7.81Trending at £11.06
- £19.28Trending at £20.85
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionCase studies, utilizing the specific criteria formulated by Tracy to measure the applicability of one country's social welfare program to another country's needs, illustrate how the analytical model helps to outline a unique and potentially beneficial program for each region.
- Author BiographyMARTIN B. TRACY is an Associate Professor with the School of Social Work at the University of Iowa and a member of the University's Center for International Rural and Environmental Health. He is a former research analyst with the U.S. Social Security Administration and with the International Social Security Association in Geneva. He has contributed articles to the International Journal of Contemporary Socoiology and to the book Visions for the Future: Social Work and Pacific-Asian Perspectives.
- Author(s)Martin B. Tracy
- Date of Publication30/01/1991
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleContributions to the Study of Aging
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 22
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.