All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition of Social Policy Review presents an extensive analysis of the coalition government's social policies and is essential reading for social policy academics and students and for anyone who is interested in the implications of government policy.
- Author BiographyChris Holden is Senior Lecturer in International Social Policy at the University of York and Honorary Lecturer in Global Health at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. Majella Kilkey is Lecturer in Social Policy at the University of Hull. She researches in comparative and international fields on issues related to families, gender and migration. Gaby Ramia is Associate Professor in the Graduate School of Government, University of Sydney, Australia. He researches issues in international and comparative social policy.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSocial Policy Review
- Series Part/Volume Number23
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byChris Holden,Gaby Ramia,Majella Kilkey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.