All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £19.99
About this product
- Author(s)Alvin Finkel
- PublisherWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationWaterloo, Ontario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintWilfrid Laurier University Press
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart I -- Non-State Provision (The Pre-Confederation Period); Part II -- Beyond the Poor Law: Canada, 1867-1914; Part III -- The Welfare State, 1950-80; Neo-Liberalism; Index.
- Author BiographyAlvin Finkel is a professor of history at Athabasca University, Alberta. His publications include leading texts in Canadian history, as well as monographs on social policy, western Canadian political history, and interwar European politics. He has published widely on social policy issues. Current book review editor of Labour/Le Travail , Alvin Finkel is also the past editor of Prairie Forum .
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.