CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to social policy for social work students.
- Author BiographyJo Cunningham is a Principal Lecturer in Social Work at the University of Central Lancashire and programme leader of the BA Social Work. Jo has taught sociology and social work practice for a number of years. Before commencing her lecturing career, Jo was a social worker in the area of children and families. Research interests include childhood accidents and child death, and more recently the practice implications of asylum policy for professionals, children and their families. Steve Cunningham is a Senior Lecturer in Social Policy at the University of Central Lancashire. He has taught sociology at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. His research interests are focused on the sociology of childhood, children's rights, and, more recently, the impact of asylum policies on the welfare of refugee children, and he is the author of numerous publications in these areas.
- Author(s)Jo Cunningham,Steve Cunningham
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTransforming Social Work Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.