Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.62Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.54Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the way in which the body has both constituted and been constituted by social policy at differing periods in the history of the welfare state.
- Author BiographyALISON ASSITER Professor of Feminist Philosophy and Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Social Science at the University of the West of England FIONA BROOKS Principal Research Fellow in the Institute of Health Services Research at the University of Luton HELEN LOMAX Research Fellow in the Institute of Health Services Research at the University of Luton MARTIN MITCHELL Research Fellow in the Institute of Health Services Research at the University of Luton JOHN PALEY Assistant Director of the Institute of Health Services Research at the University of Luton JOSE PARRY Senior Lecture in Sociology at the University of Luton NOEL PARRY author of a number of books on the professions and empirical studies of work and leisure
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication22/09/1999
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byH. Dean,Jo Campling,K. Ellis
- Edition Statement2000 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.