All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlcock's exemplary style of making complex concepts accessible makes this new edition another trustworthy recommendation. Comprehensively updated to reflect the considerable political changes and policy developments since the previous edition, it also boasts new pedagogical features which ensure reader engagement and understanding.
- Author BiographyPete Alcock is Professor of Social Policy and Administration and Director of ESRC Third Sector Research Centre at the University of Birmingham, UK.Margaret May is Honorary Fellow at the School of Social Policy at University of Birmingham, UK. Previously, she was Departmental Learning and Teaching Facilitator at London Metropolitan University.
- Author(s)Margaret May,Pete Alcock
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note360 p.
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement4th ed. 2014
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £4.60Trending at £6.13
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.