All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionSocial policy is constantly evolving in the European Union and is closely intertwined with other EU policy areas. The enlargement of the union has increased debate about how to adapt its institutional structures to reflect its extended membership. This work offers an account of social policy formation and implementation across the European Union.
- Author BiographyLINDA HANTRAIS is Emeritus Professor of European Social Policy and Director of the European Research Centre in the Department of Politics, International Relations and European Studies at Loughborough University, UK.
- Author(s)Linda Hantrais
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/05/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note304 p.
- Weight389 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.