All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £14.56Trending at £16.91
- £20.36Trending at £22.94
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Prisms is a discussion of the paradoxes, tensions and ambiguities which inform the study of sociology. Jodi O'Brien views contemporary social issues as prisms which can be viewed from many different angles.
- Author BiographyJodi O'Brien is Professor of Sociology and Women and Gender Studies at Seattle University. She is the editor of the Encyclopedia of Gender and Society and co-editor of the Contemporary Sociological Perspectives book series. Her books include The Production of Reality, Social Prisms, and Everyday Inequalities. Her courses and research focus on difference, power and discrimination, and religion and sexuality.
- Author(s)Jodi O'Brien
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.