Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionAims to present ideas, principles and practicalities of establishing effective social protection in Africa. This work focuses on the major shift in strategy for tackling hunger and vulnerability, from emergency responses mainly in the form of food transfers to predictable cash transfers to the chronically poorest social groups.
- Author BiographyFrank Ellis, Professor, School of Development Studies, University of East Anglia, UK, Stephen Devereux, Fellow, Institute of Development Studies, University of Sussex, UK and Philip White, former Research Fellow, School of Development Studies, University of East Anglia, UK
- Author(s)Frank Ellis,Philip White,Stephen Devereux
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.