CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.79
- £30.73Trending at £32.68
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.24
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/03/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1672 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited byVladimir Hudolin
- Contained items statement2 Paperbacks
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
- Table Of ContentsSocial Psychiatry Today.- Evolution of Social Psychiatry: Impact on Civilization.- Education for Living: Overall Goal of Social Psychiatry.- Resolution Against Nuclear War.- A Message Delivered on Behalf of the Special Representative of the United Nations Secretary-General for the International Year of Disabled Persons at the Special Seminar at 8th World Congress on Social Psychiatry.- Politicization of Psychiatry and Political Psychiatry.- Unconscious Approaches to World Suicide.- The Scientific Status of Psychiatric Diagnosis.- Diagnosis and the Concept of Mental Illness.- Advantages of Psychodynamic Theory for Psychiatric Diagnosis.- The Prevalence of Psychiatric Symptoms Among the Yoruba.- Psychiatric Therapies and Their Presumed Effects.- The Common Dynamics of Psychiatric Therapies.- Psychiatry and Psychotherapies: Evolving Evolutionary General Systems for Change .- A Trial of the Idea of Intrafamilial Insight for Family Therapy and Social Understanding of Mental Disorders.- An Integrative Approach to Family Therapy.- Towards Integrative Concept of Therapeutic Objective.- Reinventing the Wheel of Therapeutic Process .- The Non-working Patient in Therapy: A Confrontational Approach.- Confrontation in Therapy With the Non-working Patient: The Process.- Free Psychotherapy: The Therapist's and the Patient's View.- A Survey of Forty Licensed Psychotherapists in Private Practice in Northern California - The Effect of Treatment on Treater.- An Interpersonal Approach to Creativity.- Music Therapy in Schizophrenia.- Music Therapy in Finland.- Therapeutic Community as Part of Integrated Psychotherapy.- Therapeutic Communities: The Treatment of Choice for Adolescents.- Borderline Patients in the Therapeutic Community.- Large Group Therapy - With Young People.- Work and Mental Health.- Developmental Issues and Intervention Strategies in a Community Mental Health Center in Greece.- A Psychiatric Day Hospital.- Community Psychiatry in Scotland.- Forms of Cooperation Between the Hospital Therapeutic Team and Members of the Primary Health Protection Team in the Light of the New Health Law.- The Social Network as an Etiological Factor in Mental Illness and as a Therapeutic Approach.- Residential Conditions for Long-term Psychiatric Patients: Its Implication for Subjective Reported Quality of Life.- Network Participation and Network Anchorage Among Long-term Psychiatric Patients.- Evaluation of Psychiatric Emergencies in Athens Greater Area.- Crisis Prevention at a Hungarian Student Health Service.- Attitudes of the Staff Versus Borderline and Neurotic Patients.- Psychiatric Morbidity in a Normal Work Force Population.- Membership, Types of Illness and Relationship Between the Incidence of Bringing Sick and Disturbed Persons for Healing Among Adherents of an Aladura Church in Benin City, Nigeria.- Past Experiences with the Register of Patients at the Rab Psychiatric Hospital.- The Role of the Individuation Process In Suicide.- Epidemiological and Social Aspects of the Suicidal Acts.- Concerning the Epidemiology of Suicide in Upper Austria.- Geomagnetic Storm Fluctuations and Self-poisoning Attempted Suicides.- Health Organization and Epilepsy - A Social-psychiatric Approach?.- Percentages of Ictal and Non-ictal Psychiatric Disorders in 3000 Epileptics: Social Situation.- Epilepsy and Suicidal Attempts in Children and Adolescents.- Effects of Sex Disorders on Marital and Family Relationships.- How to Reduce Communication Difficulties in Sex Counseling (A review of the Suggested Practices for Family Physicians).- Family, Personality, Miscarriage.- Divorce - Can and Should it be Prevented?.- The Family Survival Project for Braindamaged Adults and Their Families.- Some Consequences of Cramped Housing and Crowding on Children.- Immigration and Mental Health.- Acculturation and Mental Health of Greek Immigrants in USA.- Frequency of Development of Depressive Condition Among Yugoslav Economic Migrants in The Netherlands - The Causes and Cons
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.