All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- Author(s)Martin Bocker
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 367
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1992
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig. and tab.
- Weight600 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Table Of ContentsContents: Current attitude theories - Attitude research and opinion polls - Mental maps - Attitudinal discourse - Attitude measurement methodology - Discourse analysis - History of the EC - International comparisons of attitudes to the EC.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Martin Boecker was born in 1959 in Muenster/West Germany. He studied psychology at the University of Muenster and the Technical University in West-Berlin. The years between 1986 and 1990 he spent at the University of Exeter/England from which he received his doctorate degree in 1991. After working at an EC-RACE-project at a German industrial company, he now works at the Heinrich-Hertz-Institut in Berlin in the area of Human Factors in telecommunications.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.