CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative volume that brings the classic social psychology studies (Milgram, Zimbardo, Festinger and so on) to life, up-to-date and relevant to students in the 21st century. World-leading experts provide context, analysis and opinions as to where these key studies lie today.
- Author BiographyS. Alexander Haslam is a professor in the School of Psychology at the University of Queensland, Australia.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePsychology: Revisiting the Classic Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/03/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAlex Haslam,Joanne R. Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.