All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA core text on social psychology providing learning and skills support for all undergraduate psychology students.
- Author BiographyDr Jane Callaghan is a senior lecturer in critical developmental psychology, qualitative research, and the study of mental health. A South African trained psychologist, she has published in the areas of domestic violence, political identities, professionalization, race, class and gender. Dr Lisa Lazard is a senior lecturer in critical social psychology at the University of Northampton. She has written extensively in the area of sexual violence and harassment and is an expert in qualitative research methodologies (particularly IPA, Q methodology and discursive approaches).
- Author(s)Jane Callaghan,Lisa Lazard
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCritical Thinking in Psychology Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £24.91Trending at £25.18
- £15.50Trending at £18.15
- £17.12Trending at £20.99
- £12.21Trending at £13.93
- £3.96Trending at £7.77
- £9.18Trending at £9.56
- £7.58Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.