All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.48Trending at £4.75
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive introduction to social psychology that explores self, attitudes, socialization, communication, interpersonal attraction and relationships, and personality and social structure.
- Author BiographyJohn D. DeLamater is Conway-Bascom Professor of Sociology at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He has been teaching social psychology courses since 1970 and his current research and writing are focused on the effects of life-course transitions on sexuality.Daniel J. Myers is Vice-President and Associate Provost for Faculty Affairs and Professor of Sociology at the University of Notre Dame.Jessica L. Collett is Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies in the Department of Sociology at the University of Notre Dame, where she has been since 2006. Her research focuses on identity, emotion, and small group processes.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Myers,Jessica L. Collett,John D. DeLamater
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1390 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.