All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Psychology is a fresh and forward-thinking introductory textbook covering all the key topics and using a range of examples and distinctive pedagogical features to enable students to relate the theory to real life.
- Author BiographyRobbie Sutton was born in Wellington, New Zealand and completed undergraduate degrees in English, philosophy and psychology at Victoria University of Wellington, and went onto study for his PhD there. He has had teaching positions at Massey University (NZ), Keele University (UK), and now the University of Kent, where he is Reader in Psychology. He has published over 50 articles and book chapters on topics such as justice, inequality, gender, the fear of crime, feedback and causal explanation. He has also acted as a consultant on projects in environmental and community psychology. He serves on the editorial boards of the European Journal of Social Psychology, the British Journal of Social Psychology and the Journal of Language and Social Psychology. With Matthew Hornsey and Karen Douglas, Robbie edited Feedback: The Communication of Praise, Criticism and Advice. Karen Douglas was born in Blackburn, England and grew up in the Hunter Valley, Australia. She completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Newcastle and her PhD at the Australian National University. Karen moved back to the UK to take up a lectureship at Keele University and later moved to the University of Kent where she is now a Reader in Psychology. Karen has many research interests, most notably on the social psychology of conspiracy theories, language and communication, and the psychology of the internet, having published and taught broadly in these areas. She has been an associate editor for the European Journal of Social Psychology, Social Psychology and the British Journal of Social Psychology.
- Author(s)Karen Douglas,Robbie Sutton
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1771 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £20.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.