Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures articles that have played key roles in the emergence of a influential school of thought for a realist sociology of education that places knowledge at its heart. This book covers issues in the sociology of knowledge, the educational system and policy, professional autonomy, vocational education, educational research and teaching.
- Author BiographyKarl Maton is Lecturer in Sociology at the Faculty of Arts, University of Sydney. Rob Moore is Lecturer in Sociology of Education at the University of Cambridge, Faculty of Education, and Fellow of Homerton College.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/10/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byKarl Maton,Rob Moore
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.