All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text successfully bridges the gap between theory and methods in social research, bringing understanding of the dynamics of social relations.
- Author BiographyTim May is Professor and Director, Centre for Sustainable Urban and Regional Futures, University of Salford, Greater Manchester, UK. He is author of Social Research and Reflexivity (2011), co-author of Situating Social Theory (2008) and editor of the series Issues in Society (Open University Press).
- Author(s)Tim May
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Sociology
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight1 g
- Width67 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.