Social Research and Policy in the Development Arena: Critical Encounters: 2015 by Martin Doornbos (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £56.20Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £37.59Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.52Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.78Trending at £13.89
- £10.67Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe author focuses on the research-policy nexus in development studies, highlighting reciprocal orientations and interactions between the domains of social research and of policy and politics. He looks at instances where these domains are complementary and geared towards common objectives, but also with others marked by opposing rationales.
- Author BiographyPiet Terhal, Erasmus University, The Netherlands.
- Author(s)Martin Doornbos
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEADI Global Development Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.