All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.62
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £37.21Trending at £45.04
- £9.88Trending at £11.52
- £11.78Trending at £19.01
- £26.43Trending at £28.66
- £18.52Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe important issues of what theory and research on human development can teach us about adolescents' vulnerability, how to reduce that vulnerability and under what circumstances parental consent does not protect children's rights are considered in this volume. The editors skilfully bridge the gap between those volumes which set out legal requirements that govern research on minors and the research methodology literature on adolescent psychology.
- Author BiographyJoan E. Sieber, a psychologist and Professor Emerita, California State University, East Bay, has specialized in empirical research on questions of scientific ethics, culturally sensitive methods of research and intervention, data sharing methodology, and scholarship on ethical problem solving. In 2001-2002, she was Acting Director of the National Science Foundation program Societal Dimensions of Engineering, Science and Technology. She is the author of eight books and numerous other publications including software and encyclopedia entries on ethical problem solving in social and behavioral research.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/1991
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSAGE Focus Editions
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Edited byBarbara Stanley,Joan E. Sieber
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.