Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/12/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCass Military Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables
- Weight451 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGiuseppe Caforio
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Transdisciplinary and Transnational Character of Social Studies on the Military Part 1. General Issues 2. Current Developments and Trends in Social Studies on the Military 3. Political Science and the Study of the Military 4. Social History and the Armed Forces (Military Education and Social Change) 5. From a Psychological to a Behavioral Sciences Approach and Beyond in Military Research: Current Status and Trends 6. Organizational Aesthetics and Workgroups in the Military 7. Military Organization and Culture from Three Perspectives: The Case of Army 8. Challenges of the Twenty First Century and Strategic Thinking Part 2. New Issues and Emerging Trends 9. Trends and Evolution in the Military Profession 10. Women Soldiers in a Transcultural Perspective 10. Between Legitimacy and Efficiency: A Comparative View on Democratic Accountability of the Military in Democracies 11. The Use of Current Management Theory in the Deployment of Military Units 12. The Military in Post-Communist States in Transition 13. MOOTW, CROs, Terrorism, New Wars and the Military: Aspects and Problems Conclusions: How and to what extent an a Multidisciplinary Approach to the Military Work?
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.