Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £23.54Trending at £24.06
- £18.29Trending at £22.21
- £21.69Trending at £22.68
- £23.71Trending at £26.31
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
- £20.52Trending at £22.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents a periodic overview of the most significant developments and trends in the field of social security have become a firm commitment for the International Social Security Association. This book presents the outcome of such a review.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleInternational Social Security S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byChristiane Kuptsch,Dalmer D. Hoskins,Donate Dobbernack
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.