CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.49
- £24.56Trending at £26.48
- £21.47Trending at £22.95
- £18.19Trending at £18.73
- £18.07Trending at £20.98
- £13.43Trending at £19.18
- £14.98Trending at £20.36
About this product
- Author(s)Jessica Keyes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, 176 black & white tables
- Weight793 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsWhy Social Networking? The Social Network The Software Engineering Social Network Collaborative Applications Social Networking Tools at Work Tools that Provide Networking Capabilities Wikis in Action Meaning-Based Computing Semantic Web Virtual Worlds Knowledge Management Tools Mashups Preparing Team to Collaborate Nontechnological Issues in Software Engineering Creativity Development Communications and Group Productivity Productivity through Shared Information Technology Promoting Collaboration Collaboration and Knowledge Management Best Practices Expert Interviews Job Aids Knowledge Audits and Knowledge Fairs Knowledge Maps and Inventories Learning Games Lessons-Learned Debriefings Storytelling Knowledge Sharing and Software Engineering Teams: A Study Knowledge Management Knowledge Management Issues Knowledge Management and Knowledge Sharing Organizational Culture's Effect on Knowledge Sharing IT Support's Effect on Knowledge Sharing Techniques for Promoting Knowledge Sharing IT Worker Study Question 1: What are the cultural reasons that cause employees to resist the sharing of knowledge? Question 2: What are the organizational reasons that cause employees to resist the sharing of knowledge? Question 3: What are the key reasons employees list for not wanting to share their expertise? Recommendations for Making It Work Action Learning Teams Action Learning Leaderful Practice Action Projects Knowledge across Social Networks Heterogeneity of Information Intelligent Systems Semantic Standards Enterprise Information Management Content Management System (CMS) Document Management and Electronic Document Management Systems Digital Asset Management Data Mining Measuring Social Software Engineering Effective Project Management Balanced Scorecard for Project Management Adopting a Balanced Scorecard Example: FedEx Attributes of Successful Project Management Measurement Systems Project Management Office Project Management Process Maturity Model (PM2) and Collaboration Social Engineering Paradigm Remixed Scrum Extreme Programming (XP) Collaborative Development Environment (CDE) Traditional Software Methodologies and Social Networking Mobile Social Software Engineering Pervasive (Ubiquitous) Computing Mobile Social Software Engineering Software Platforms Security Legal, Privacy, and Security Issues Website Legal Issues Developing Your ePolicy Security Issues Web Server Security Protecting Mobile Devices Appendices: A. Social Software Engineering Tools B. Community of Practice Practitioner's Guide C. Knowledge Discovery Techniques D. Staff Competency Survey E. Behavioral Competencies F. Balanced Scorecard Metrics G. Glossary H. Brief EMML Reference I. Computer Use Policy J. Best Practices Security Checklist K. User Interface Design Guide Index
- Author BiographyJessica Keyes is President of New Art Technologies, Inc., a technology and management consultancy and development firm started in New York.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.