All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.95Trending at £23.45
- £23.72Trending at £26.30
- £40.35Trending at £41.11
- £42.67Trending at £47.87
- £20.65Trending at £21.76
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis new collection from the definitive reference series, the SAGE Benchmarks in Social Research Methods is edited by the leading names in applied sociology.
- Author BiographyRoger Penn is currently a Professor of Sociology at Queen's University Belfast. He is a member of the Academy of the Social Sciences, and recently a Visiting Professor at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and at the University of Bologna. He is the author of 14 books, including Skilled Workers in the Class Structure, Class, Power and Technology, Social Change and Economic Life in Britain and Children of International Migrants in Europe, and the Editor of two SAGE Series: Statistical Analysis of Continuous Data (four volumes) and Social Statistics (four volumes). He has a long-standing interest in the interface of history and sociology. He has been the Director of a range of multidisciplinary teams engaged in systematic empirical sociology including the Economic and Social Research Council's (ESRC) Social Change and Economic Life Initiative and the European Union-funded Effectiveness of National Integration Strategies (EFFNATIS) project. Main research interests lie in the field of economic sociology, as well as the application of social statistics to sociological data.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSage Benchmarks in Social Research Methods
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDr. Damon Berridge,Roger Penn
- Contained items statementContains 4 Hardbacks
- Edition StatementFour-Volume Set ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.