All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how structural forms spontaneously arise from social relationships. Offering major insights into the building blocks of social life, this book identifies which locally emergent structures have the capacity to grow into larger ones.
- Author BiographyJohn Levi Martin is professor of sociology at the University of Chicago.
- PrizesWinner of Theory Prize, Theory section, American Sociological Association 2010 (United States).
- Author(s)John Levi Martin
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note3 halftones. 47 line illus. 2 tables.
- Weight624 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £24.28
- £23.53Trending at £23.81
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £20.44Trending at £21.16
- £36.01Trending at £38.26
- £26.11Trending at £28.49
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.