Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.92
- £8.20Trending at £10.35
- £9.51Trending at £10.11
- £10.43Trending at £11.80
- £24.99Trending at £33.59
- £9.08Trending at £10.46
- £5.21Trending at £5.69
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together a list of teaching activities books for social studies. Primary emphasis is placed on those books that are written for the elementary and middle school grades. These annotated books appear in the main body of this work and are arranged by curriculum area, topic, and grade level.
- Author BiographyGary A. Lare is head of the Curriculum Resources Center at the University of Cincinnati. Dr. Lare has written two editions of Acquiring and Organizing Curriculum Materials and has coauthored Audiovisual Equipment and Materials, volumes I and II, all published by Scarecrow Press.
- Author(s)Gary A. Lare,Gary Lare
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight276 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.