All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn unrivalled overview of social theory and its development from 1945 to the present day.
- Author BiographyHans Joas is the Max Weber Professor and Director of the Max Weber Center for Advanced Cultural and Social Studies at the University of Erfurt. He is also Professor of Sociology and a member of the Committee on Social Thought at the University of Chicago. Wolfgang Knobl is Professor of Sociology at the University of Gottingen.
- Author(s)Hans Joas,Wolfgang Knobl
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight950 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Translated byAlex Skinner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.48
- £14.56Trending at £23.17
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.