All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Michael Maltzan
- PublisherColumbia Books on Architecture and the City
- Date of Publication27/09/2016
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia Books on Architecture and the City
- Weight198 g
- Width127 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Author BiographyMichael Maltzan founded his Los Angeles-based architecture and urban design practice in 1995. Committed to the creation of progressive, transformative experiences that chart new trajectories for architecture, urbanism, and the public realm, Michael Maltzan Architecture is dedicated to the design and construction of projects that engage their context and community. The practice's intensely collaborative studio culture develops partnerships across disciplines to integrate sustainability and architectural form, and their work has been recognized with numerous national design awards.
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £6.08Trending at £6.95
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
- £11.35Trending at £15.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.