Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionWith chapters contributed by the foremost social work scholars, this edited text highlights key social policy issues from both a domestic and international perspective. Its opening chapters introduce social welfare policy and its history, laying a framework for the more specialized chapters that follow.
- Author BiographyIRA C. COLBY, DSW, is Dean of the Graduate College of Social Work, University of Houston, in Houston, Texas. Dr. Colby has served on, chaired, or held elective positions in a number of national social work associations, including past president of the Council on Social Work Education, and serves on a number of journal editorial boards. CATHERINE N. DULMUS, PhD, LCSW, is Professor, Associate Dean for Research, and Director of the Buffalo Center for Social Research in the School of Social Work at the University at Buffalo, SUNY, and Research Director at Hillside Family of Agencies in Rochester, New York. KAREN M. SOWERS, PhD, is Dean and Beaman Professor in the College of Social Work at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Her research interests include juvenile justice, sexuality, social work education, child welfare, evidence-based practice, and international social work practice.
- Author(s)Catherine N. Dulmus,Ira C. Colby,Karen Sowers
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight382 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.