All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionChanges in ideas about welfare have required caring professions to adapt their practices in ways which challenge their underlying values and their relationships with service users. Focusing on nursing, remedial therapy and social work, this book examines core social values expressed through policy.
- Author BiographyOriginally a social work practitioner, RICHARD HUGMAN has for many years worked in universities in Britain and Australia. Currently, he is Professor of Social Work at Curtin University of Technology, Western Australia.
- Author(s)Richard Hugman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/07/1998
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight335 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJo Campling
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.