All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeing social is as fundamental to our survival as our ability to navigate the world through vision and reason. In this book, Matthew Lieberman draws on the latest research in the newly emerging field of social cognitive neuroscience to show that social interaction has moulded the evolution of our brains: we are wired to be social.
- Author BiographyMatthew D. Lieberman is Professor at the Social Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory at the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Matthew D. Lieberman
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight284 g
- Width144 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.