All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential knowledge and skills are examined in this introduction and key debates approached in an accessible, informative and engaging way. Underpinned by research, case scenarios and advice to make close illustrative links with practice, this text will stimulate interest and actively engage the reader.
- Author BiographyKate Wilson is Professor Emeritus of Social Work, University of Nottingham. Gillian Ruch is Senior Lecturer in Social Work Studies, University of Southampton. Mark Lymbery is Associate Professor of Social Work, University of Nottingham. Andrew Cooper is Professor of Social Work, University of East London and the Tavistock Clinic, London. Each author has wide experience of social work education and helping students to integrate learning into their practice.
- Author(s)Andrew Cooper,Gillian Ruch,Kate Wilson,Mark E. F. Lymbery
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication16/06/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1398 g
- Width192 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.