All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis second edition includes material on mind, body and spirit social work, mindfulness, and enhanced content on Indigenous social work.
- Author BiographyMarie Connolly is Professor and Head of Social Work at the University of Melbourne. Louise Harms is Associate Professor and Deputy Head of Social Work at the University of Melbourne.
- Author(s)Louise Harms,Marie Connolly
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.