All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManagement and leadership are increasingly important within the organisation and delivery of social care services and form part of the post-qualification framework for social workers. This text promotes an appreciation of the development of management and leadership thinking and the different themes which inform ideas on those topics.
- Author BiographyJohn Lawler is Senior Lecturer in Public Sector Management at the University of Bradford, UK. Andy Bilson is Professor of Social Work at the University of Central Lancashire, UK.
- Author(s)Andy Bilson,John Lawler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.