CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £40.17Trending at £44.44
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.75
- £21.17Trending at £24.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis work demonstrates that the ecological approach to social work practice stresses effective intervention, and that this occurs through not only working with individuals, but also with the familial, social, and cultural factors that impact their social functioning.
- Author BiographyJOHN T. PARDECK is Professor of Social Work in the School of Social Work, Southwest Missouri State University. He is the author or co-author of numerous books including Issues in Social Work (Auburn House, 1994) and Computerization of Human Services Agencies (Auburn House, 1991).
- Author(s)John T. Pardeck
- Date of Publication30/03/1996
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byRoland G. Meinert,John W. Murphy
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.