All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a lifespan approach, this book gathers the top scholars in social work practice to create a resource that presents practice skills and interventions for working with individuals, children, and families.
- Author BiographyMICHAEL J. HOLOSKO, PhD, MSW, is the Pauline M. Berger Professor of Family and Child Welfare at the University of Georgia, School of Social Work. He has taught across the undergraduate and graduate curriculum in schools of social work, nursing, public administration, and applied social science in Canada, the United States, Hong Kong, Sweden, Australia, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. CATHERINE N. DULMUS, PhD, LCSW, is Professor, Associate Dean for Research, and Director of the Buffalo Center for Social Research in the School of Social Work at the University at Buffalo, SUNY, and Research Director at Hillside Family of Agencies in Rochester, New York. KAREN M. SOWERS, PhD, is Dean and Beaman Professor in the College of Social Work at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Her research interests include juvenile justice, sexuality, social work education, child welfare, evidence based practice, and international social work practice.
- Author(s)Catherine N. Dulmus,Karen Sowers,Michael J. Holosko
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/01/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight614 g
- Width191 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.