Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionWith an abundance of examples and exercises, this practically oriented workbook presents a step-by-step approach to help social work students develop and implement their research projects in human services organizations.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Corcoran, PhD, is Professor of Social Work at Virginia Commonwealth University. Mary Secret, PhD, is Associate Professor of Social Work at Virginia Commonwealth University.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Corcoran,Mary Secret
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note16 line-cuts and 2 half-tones
- Weight572 g
- Width219 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.