Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA leading text in the field of social work skills and methods, illustrating how these two are linked, with a grounding in theory.
- Author BiographyDr Pamela Trevithick is Visiting Professor in Social Work at Buckinghamshire New University, UK and the Chair of GAPS, a membership organisation promoting relationship-based approaches, and psychodynamic and systemic thinking in social work. She lectures widely in the UK and abroad on a range of issues relating to effective social work practice.
- Author(s)Pamela Trevithick
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight2 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
Most relevant reviews
- suman--author--...06 Feb, 2015by
Brilliant -easy to understand
This is a really good, and up-to-date book. It's easy to understand and brilliant if you're a student or a professional in practice. I'd definitely recommend people to get this, its a very useful book to have!
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.71Trending at £3.81
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.