CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £27.28Trending at £29.98
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
- £24.08Trending at £34.89
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the key concepts of human development and growth from childhood through adolescence and older age and then uses various pedagogical features to help students apply social and human development theories to practical day-to-day case examples.
- Author BiographyJanet Walker is Senior Lecturer in Social Work at the University of Lincoln. She has a particular interest in the development of social care training, having managed local authority social services training prior to joining the University. Janet also has considerable experience of working in children's services as a social worker and a manager. Karin Crawford is a Principal Teaching Fellow in the School of Health and Social Care and Director of Teaching and Learning for the Faculty of Health, Life and Social Sciences at the University of Lincoln.
- Author(s)Janet Walker,Karin Crawford
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleTransforming Social Work Practice Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date07/04/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.