All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £9.68
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a fresh approach to addressing mental health issues across various aspects of social work practice, emphasising the relevance of mental health for social workers. This book provides critical engagement with the complexities of contemporary theory, policy and practice in this area, recognising developments in user and carer involvement.
- Author BiographyKate Karban is Senior Lecturer in Social Work at the University of Bradford.
- Author(s)Kate Karban
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePolity Social Work in Theory and Practise
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width170 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.