All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to examine the language of both traditional and radical social work as forms of power. The will to help and care for people unintentionally results in new types of dependency, control and domination.
- Author(s)Chris Rojek,etc.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/1989
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.