All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.19
About this product
- DescriptionWhat has the contemporary financial context meant for social policy, social work and the relationship between them? Examining the role of political, economic and societal forces, this lively book uses a full range of supportive features to encourage reflection on the impact of austerity on different social groups, social work and social care.
- Author BiographyBILL JORDAN is Professor of Social Policy at the University of Plymouth, UK. He has held visiting chairs in Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark, Slovakia and Hungary. He worked for 20 years in the UK social services, and is the author of numerous books on social policy, social theory, politics and social work. MARK DRAKEFORD is Professor of Social Policy at Cardiff University, UK, and is member of the Welsh Assembly for Cardiff West. A former probation officer, youth justice worker and Barnardo's project leader, Mark's research interests cross poverty and social policy, with a particular emphasis on young people and criminal justice issues.
- Author(s)Bill Jordan,Mark Drakeford
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleReshaping Social Work
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight346 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.