All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a comprehensive look at the US healthcare industry from its historical development to its current status. It pays particular attention to four domains of health care and the role that social workers play in these roles in the present day and in the future.
- Author BiographySurjit Singh Dhooper is Professor Emeritus at the College of Social Work, University of Kentucky. His professional experience, spread over more than 40 years, includes both practice and teaching. He did clinical as well as administrative and community organizational work in health care settings for 18 years and taught at both undergraduate and graduate levels for about 25 years. He also held academic administrative positions such as Director of Ph.D. Program and Director of Graduate Studies in the College of Social Work. He was closely associated with the work of the Human Development Institute and Sanders Brown Center on Aging of the University of Kentucky. He was awarded an endowed professorship-Constance Wilson Professor of Mental Health-in 2000, which he occupied until his retirement.
- Author(s)Surjit Singh Dhooper
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleSage Sourcebooks for the Human Services
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Weight476 g
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.