CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with a variety of issues on social work in hospital settings and public policy issues. This title includes articles on hospital stays for the elderly, identifying postnatal depression during well-child visits, breast-feeding and awareness of health recommendations, and children living with parents with HIV and AIDS.
- Author BiographySharon Duca Palmer, CSW, LMSW, has worked in a variety of settings in her twenty-year career as a social worker. Since 1990, she has been a school social worker at the ACLD Kramer Learning Center in Bay Shore, New York. She is also a Certified Field Instructor at the Adelphi University, School of Social Work in Garden City, New York.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited bySharon Duca Palmer
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.