All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the local and national politics, professional concerns and public interest that surrounded the inquiry following the death of Maria Colwell in 1973.
- Author BiographyIan Butler is Professor of Social Work at the University of Bath and a qualified social worker with considerable practice and managerial experience. His main research interest lies in the development of public policy and how it affects children, young people and their families. Mark Drakeford is Professor of Social Policy and Applied Social Sciences at the University of Wales, Cardiff. His research interests cover poverty and social policy, with particular emphasis on young people and criminal justice issues.
- Author(s)Ian Butler,Mark Drakeford
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleBASW/Policy Press Titles
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight417 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.