All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students on placement in adult services or voluntary organizations and social work practitioners working with older people, this title offers an approach to working with older people and provides an introduction to the legislation, policy, theory and research needed by social workers.
- Author BiographyBarbara Hall worked as a social worker and manager in mental health. She was Head of Training and Development for West Sussex County Council, and is an Associate Lecturer, at the University of Chichester, UK. Terry Scragg worked as a social worker in health and social care services, with people with learning disabilities and older people, and subsequently as a lecturer in social work. He is currently working as a practice assessor with students completing their social work degree at the University of Chichester, UK.
- Author(s)Barbara Hall,Terry Scragg
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleUK Higher Education OUP Humanities & Social Sciences Health & Social Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1 g
- Width68 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.