All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the Troubled Families Programme (TFP) which explores the fundamentals of the approach in social work. It looks at its origins, implications and effectiveness as well as early intervention and family support in a broader context.
- Author BiographyKeith Davies BA, MSc, MRes is Associate Professor at Kingston University. He has many years of experience working with 'troubled families', largely as a practitioner in criminal justice. Keith has had articles published in The Probation Journal, The Journal of Social Work Education and the British Journal of Community Justice.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/03/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byKeith Davies
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.